Thursday, September 25, 2008

Busy Busy Weekend

Alrighty, this weekend is gonna be fun and busy...

Tomorrow, going to Milwaukee for the Cubs and Brewers game.

I still need to figure out what all breweries we are going to hit on Friday before/after. Lakefront is on the schedule.

Saturday, we'll be driving back. On the way, we'll be stopping at West Lakeview Liquors. Second stop will be Archer Liquors. Final stop will be Flossmoor Station.

Then at 3 is the Urbana Beer and Chili cook off. Then we will be having an after party out at Kriddy's to sample some of the beers that I have in my inventory, that I haven't tried before.

So, Saturday's going to be quite the busy day. Not to mention, that there's the 230 mile drive from Milwaukee to Urbana.

Some of the beers on Saturday are from California, sent by Rob (who frequently comments here).

So, it should be a fun weekend, but also busy.

Sunday will either be at Hooters for watching a day of football, or we might be heading up to Chenoa for an early Thanksgiving, for a friend before he is deployed to Afghanistan.

Yes, Rob, I'll see about getting one of the Flossmoor's for you.

*update* Planning on visiting Lakefront, Stonefly, and possibly Water Street breweries.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Whoohoo Flossmoor! You'll be happy to see what I picked up on my quick run this afternoon, too...