Friday, August 13, 2010

CU Trivia

There are a lot of bars in town that now offer trivia with prizes. Heck, if you are smart enough, and have a wise group of friends, you can probably go out for several nights a week for free.

If you know of something I'm leaving off, let me know.

Sunday: Blind Pig Brewery, 7-9pm. Win Blind Pig gift cards

Cowboy Monkey, 7pm.

Monday: Bentley's, Monday night Trivia with Monte and Mike 7-9pm.

Tuesday: Boltini, 7pm. If you follow TNT (tuesday night trivia) on Facebook, you can find out more about it.

hmmm. I thought there were more. Only 2 nights? Well, I guess you can fill your Sunday and Tuesday evenings with trivia.

Again, let me know of more.

*added Bentley's on Monday's 8/16*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trivia's my thing. I know Mike and Molly's has trivia Tuesday late (11 or so), as well as Wednesday around 6. I thought there were more...at least four trivia nights around downtown...hmm.

-Amie