Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My new Beer Fridge!


Last night I picked up my new beer fridge. It's actually a bar back fridge, that I got used from Hooters.

I'll be converting it to be holding 5 gallon soda kegs. Next year, I'll probably be purchasing less "new" beer, and just be focusing on stocking the cellar, and brewing more. It's not like I'm going to stop drinking.

It looks like it'll be able to hold at least 7 of the Cornelius Kegs. That's a lot of beer.

I don't know if I'll be able to get it in the house, without the help of some REALLY strong guys, so for now, it'll be in the garage. Additionally, I'm not sure where I'd be able to put it, so the garage may become the bar anyway.

But, it's friggin AWESOME!!! I'll post a pic later today, after I get home, since I took one last night, but it was very dark.

The fridge is apparently a Perlick 3 door roll top cooler Model 9277a.

There's one just like it on Ebay for $2,200. I bought it for $300.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Just pay some guys with a bunch of your homebrew and I'm sure you can get some people to help move the new beer fridge into your house.