Tuesday, August 5, 2008

When old friends come and visit

Don't you just love it when your friends from way back stop by to see you.

In the past 2 weeks, my old Fort Meade army buddies have just sort of shown up for no reason. It started with Joe (Razor) sending me an email. Then just yesterday Pauli (Thumper) sent me an instant message. Pauli asked if I'd heard from James (Jimbo) recently, and I checked my fantasy football league, and bam, there he was.

The Feedjit traffic feed is pretty nice too. Look, there's Jimbo, and there's Pauli. (I don't have the Joe image).

In between, it looks like Lindsay showed up. So the old friends get to meet the new ones.

Ah, how I miss everyone and everything.

Pauli, I look forward to spending some time with you'z when we go to DC next month. Jimbo, you need to come back to the states some time.

No comments: