Thursday, October 28, 2010

I'm a moron, day 2 (quitting smoking, part 4)

It's day 2. Twelve hours into day 2. As of right now, everything seems to be going well. This morning after breakfast with Scott and Brad, I really felt as though I was going to go outside and smoke, and then I realized, I don't do that... so I didn't.

After yesterday, many of the triggers/routines have been broken, so it's getting easier.

I'm still having difficulty concentrating. I find it easier to just stare off into space than to try to focus on anything.

I'm not angry (yet). I don't think I'm irritable, however nothings really pissed me off, yet.

Right now, this seems almost easy. But, if the past is any indication, the worst will be tonight around 7 pm.

I'm not too hungry. I'm not extra thirsty. I don't feel much different other than I have a cold (but I had that before).

I don't understand people who need medication to quit smoking. It's just three days of this.

Stay tuned for the freak out tonight.

No comments: